terça-feira, 21 de junho de 2011

You're like tango - Bob Chenowith




It's so hard to believe
I was been in troubles so deep
I walked alone and confuse a several times
But now i've got you in my life
And for the first time i'm living without lies

You're really,really good
And baby, you're so sweet
Well, i never imagined a love like this
Cause you're with me when i'm right,you're with me when i'm wrong,
and you really don't care to the shits that i done

I remember our first met
When you laughed and talked,i knew that you was for me
I thinked that certainly,with the silence of our kiss
"It's coming something inside me ,and something big"
(Now i'm sure of this)

When my eyes meet yours
And our bodies are so closed
I've got sure that you're the sweetiest that i really ever knew
So give me your hands,take a step to the side
Cause we never knows when this dance will ends.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário